easy Homemade Doggie Cake
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract* See Notes
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup creamy all-natural peanut butter
- 1 cup flour (white, whole wheat, or almond)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
|easy Homemade Doggie Cake|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey (optional).
- Stir in the carrots, then gradually add the flour and baking soda until well combined.
- Pour into a small and greased baking pan. I used a 5.75 x 3 inch mini loaf pan and it was perfect. a 6 cup ring mold also works.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, (mine was done after 30). Turn onto a wire rack and let cool completely.