Double Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
This double chocolate peppermint fudge is loaded with all things sweet. Super rich and decadent, the festive fudge bites are meant for sharing.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, for pan
- 1-2 peppermint candy canes
- 2 cups (120gr) mini marshmallows
- 1 can (14oz/400gr) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6oz (170gr) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 6oz (170gr) white chocolate, chopped
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Line 8x8in (20x20cm) baking pan with foil and butter the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Place the peppermint candy canes in a ziplock bag and crush the candies with a rolling pin.
- In a double boiler, combine marshmallows, condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Melt everything over simmering water, stirring frequently, until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Visit [email protected] Chocolate Peppermint Fudge for full recipe