Christmas Tree Krispie Treat
Christmas Tree Krispie Treat Recipe
- 6 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 10.5 oz Marshmallows
- Green Food Coloring
- 12 Miniature Reese’s Cups
- 12 Peppermint Candy
- 3 oz white chocolate
- Edible pearls, sprinkles, candies for decoration
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the foam that comes in a waffle cone pack to protect the cones, it will make much easier to shape the trees.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter over low heat, then add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
Visit [email protected] Tree Krispie Treat for full recipe