Black Magic Buttercream
Black Magic Buttercream Recipe
- 1 1/2 c (340g) butter, at room temperature
- 4 c (500g) powdered sugar
- 3/4 c (94g) DaRK cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp. (60ml) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp. (10ml) McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- pinch table salt
- 1 teaspoons (5-10ml) McCormick Black Food Color
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, whisk butter and sugar on medium-high speed until very pale and fluffy or about five minutes.
- Be sure to stop at least once and scrape the bowl.
- With the mixer off, add in dark cocoa powder, vanilla and salt.
- Visit [email protected] Magic Buttercream for full recipe